This a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dean Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.
If you know me IRL (in real life) then you know there are 2 undeniable facts about me; I make the BEST Ranch and I’m passionate about healthy eating.
I’ve always loved Ranch, whether drizzled on a salad or as a dip with veggies, but it can’t be just any ranch. I’m very much a self-admitted Ranch-Snob. I can’t even FATHOM purchasing a bottle of the premade stuff when homemade is so easy and delicious.
Locally I’m known for making my homemade ranch dip as a part of my epic veggie & dip trays. Maybe so much so, that people only invite me to their parties in hopes that I’ll bring one! No I’m not joking or exaggerating!
The obsession has even filtered down to our niece, Caitlyn, who’s even becoming known for bringing the “Crack Ranch” to her friend’s parties, too!
BUT I can’t make such amazing Ranch without sour cream and with Dean’s® DairyPure® Sour Cream, I can feel better about the quality of the ingredients I buy and use!
DairyPure® knows how important it is that dairy products taste pure, fresh, and delicious. That’s why they follow the high standards of their 5-Point Purity Promise®.
- No Artificial Growth Hormones – DairyPure’s milk and dairy products are all sourced from trusted local and regional farmers who raise their cows without any artificial growth hormones. In fact, they require all farmers who provide milk to sign an affidavit stating that none of their cows are treated with artificial growth hormones!
- All milk is tested for antibiotics – When they test for antibiotics, they do what the FDA tells them. Their Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) sets requirements for testing, as well as which antibiotics to test for. If—big if—any raw milk tests positive for these antibiotics, it’s rejected before it gets into the dairy.
- Continually quality tested to ensure purity – From the time milk enters their plants it undergoes at least 18 product quality tests throughout production—and even after production! Each test is logged and tracked as it’s taken throughout the day.
- From cows fed a healthy diet –All DairyPure milk meets the requirements of the FDA’s Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) and the federal Standard of Identity for milk, which requires that all milk comes from “healthy cows.” What makes a healthy cow? A healthy diet! This diet consists of things like grass, grains, silage (a mix of preserved grass and corn, ideal during winter), and other feed to provide important vitamins and minerals
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy – When they say cold-shipped, they mean it! All of their dairy products get to your grocer in their refrigerated delivery trucks. Plus, they all come from one of Dean Foods’ dairies that you know and trust in accordance with all requirements in the FDA’s Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO).
The 5-Point Purity Promise is what keeps their milk so fresh and delicious from farm to fridge and that’s why DairyPure is a name you can trust. At Dean Foods, they always strive to offer their consumers the highest quality products and DairyPure is no exception.
In addition, most products come from one of your trusted dairies—which you’ll see on almost any DairyPure label. This local sourcing is good for the environment, good for the local economy, and good for you!
And from a healthy eating perspective, I don’t know a better way to encourage your entire family to eat more veggies than pairing them with delicious and healthy homemade ranch.
When made with satiating full fat dairy, high quality mayonnaise and all natural seasonings, there’s no reason to avoid Ranch dressing and dip!
And did I mention it’s super easy to make??? Just watch this video (below)!
P.S. Don’t you just LOVE these enamelware dishes from my friends at Crow Canyon?? I’m seriously swooning over them and can’t use them enough, I’ve been gushing over them on Instagram since they arrived: HERE and HERE.
The Best Ranch Dip with Dean's Dairy Pure
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Can be thinned with milk or water for a pourable dressing. Will keep in the fridge for up to a week.