Whoa. Have you noticed things are getting a little wild & crazy here at HSITK recently? I’ve recently starting posting some fun cooking demo videos and TODAY I’m sharing a Makeup Tutorial.
Outside of my comfort zone doesn’t even begin to describe where I’m at right now…..
I’m not a beauty blogger, I’m not a makeup expert… and that’s why I created this video. I want to show you all that no matter what your makeup skill set is, when you have great products, it’s easy to create a beautiful makeup look using all natural products.
I love natural beauty products. There’s something that’s just so much fun about trying new products that I know are good for my health and make me feel more beautiful.
100% Pure is different from most natural makeup lines because, instead of minerals, they color their cosmetics with antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable pigments. No toxic FD&C colors here! This line is free of synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives and other toxins.
Many of you reached out looking for organic and completely natural makeup options, there is never one perfect brand for everyone but I’m glad to share the best of the best from my research and experience to help each of you make better choices.
Ok, I admit I’m beyond impressed with 100% PURE®.
I had all but given up on the idea of using purely natural makeup with any great success.
Boy was I wrong.
100% Pure = 100% Natural Awesomeness
Founded in a Napa, California farmhouse in 2005 and now based in Silicon Valley, 100% PURE® is an organic cosmetics beauty firm focused on providing healthy skin care, color cosmetics plus bath and body products.
Completely free of all harmful toxins, 100% PURE® is a healthy and pure line of nourishing personal care items made only with the highest quality ingredients. 100% natural and 100% cruelty-free, all products are completely, 100% free of artificial colors, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemical preservatives and all other toxins. Beauty, as pure as it is powerful. Truly, health food for your skin.
My 100% Pure Natural Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day
Before we get to the nitty-gritty (i.e. the video) here’s a quick preview – Before & After
Before & after. 30 minutes apart. All thanks to @100percentpure — who want to see my step by step tutorial??? I’m not a beauty blogger, I’m a homesteader but I still turn it up for special occasions with all natural makeup! This is my Valentines Day look ❤ do you think my hubby @rayryczek will like??? #natrualbeauty #nontoxic #100percentpure
So, I’m sure a few of you are asking the question, why am I putting so much effort into my make up for Valentine’s Day, right? Well February, 14th isn’t JUST Valentine’s Day, it’s also our Wedding Anniversary!
This year (2017) Ray and I are celebrating 14 years of marriage (been together for 16 years) with a special date-night out.
And that deserves a special look, don’t you think?!?
Without further a-do… Here’s My 100% PURE® Natural Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day Video:
Which 100% Pure Products Did I Use?
Now that you’ve seen how easily I completely transformed my look using all natural products, I’m sure you’re itching to grab some for yourself too, right?!??!
And I don’t blame you.
I’m already adding more products to my shopping cart that I’m just DYING to try myself! … and right now you can get a FREE Super Fruit Eye Balm with a $100 or more purchase (click the photo below)
I wanted to break down the products that I am using for My 100% PURE® Natural Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day for you too, that way there’s no confusion. And I also wanted to share that each and every product from 100% Pure that I’ve tried has completely blown me away. The really, honestly work great.
And for the first time in many, many years… I’m loving wearing bright colorful lipsticks again!
- Mattifying Primer – Silicone free primer infused with skin plumping seaweed collagen makes cosmetic application flawless and last longer; fills in lines for smoothness while keeping excess shine away.
- BB Cream Shade 20 Aglow – Luxurious formula gives you a glowing, flawless, illuminated complexion. Full to medium coverage that still looks natural. 1000s of light reflective pigments give you an incandescent glow
- Long Last Brows in Medium Brown – Multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill and set. Natural pigments of cocoa beans and black tea leaves to give natural looking, rich color. Conditioning ingredients for healthier eyebrows.
- Naked II Palette – From the inventors of the original naked palette, our Pretty Naked II is a collection of classically flattering colors that look stunning together to give you a sultry natural look. It features a luminizer, blush, and 3 eye shadows with 100% natural formulas, colored from the pigments of fruits, vegetables, flowers, and seeds. Gorgeous, naturally.
- Cocoa Glow Bronzer – 100% Natural bronzer will give you a warm, beautiful, sun kissed glow instantly from pigments of cocoa, coffee, tomato and berries. Luminescent, light reflective pigments will give you a subtle shimmer. Concentrated with anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and skin nourishing ingredients. Use all over your face and body whenever you desire a sun kissed look.
- Bamboo Blur Powder – Blur imperfections with this smooth-as-silk translucent setting powder made from 100% bamboo silica. Fine lines and pores are diminished, makeup lasts longer, shine is controlled, and skin looks soft-focused and radiant.
- Long Last Liquid Eyeliner in Black Tea – An all natural liquid liner richly pigmented from crushed, micronized black tea leaves instead of harsh synthetic dyes. Long lasting, smudge proof for all day wear. Safe and gentle enough for sensitive eyes – no artificial fragrances, no chemical preservatives or any other toxins for your sensitive eyes. Water resistant.
- Maracuja Mascara: Dark Chocolate – 100% Natural mascara colored from black tea leaves and infused with lash conditioning nutrients. Holds curls, lengthens and separates while creating luscious volume. Free of harmful toxins, chemicals or any other harsh ingredients.
- Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara – Black Tea – 100% Natural mascara lengthens and separates, coating each lash with healthy conditioners and coloring them with black tea, berry and cocoa pigments. Water, smudge and flake resistant.
- Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick: Poppy – Anti-aging, super moisturizing lipstick concentrated with pomegranate oil, shea butter and colored from fruit pigments to keep lips super soft and youthful. Antioxidant and vitamin packed. Truly 100% Pureno synthetic chemicals, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives or any other toxins.
And you’re never going to believe this.. but I created a 2nd BONUS video for you – on how to amp up your natural Valentine’s Day makeup look even more with a 100% PURE® Smoky Eye!
So what do you think about My 100% Pure Natural Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day?? Love my videos? Should I do more videos?