Quick, easy and delicious are attributes of my favorite recipes… and my Sugar-Free Red Raspberry Chia Jam is perfectly all three.
Since I avoid purchasing fresh fruits out of season, I’d recommend making this with frozen berries. They were picked at the peak, freshest of the season and quickly frozen, retaining more nutrients and flavor!
I love especially love to use my Sugar-Free Raspberry Chia Jam with my Pressure Cooker Vanilla Bean Cheesecake and my Pressure Cooker Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake (recipe coming soon).
The tart raspberry is the perfect combination to the creamy cheesecake.
- 1 cup organic red raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- stevia to taste, optional
- Combine raspberries and juice of 1/2 lemon in a small sauce pan and heat over low. Mash berries with a fork and stir until broken down to a consistency you’re happy with! Taste, add stevia if you’d prefer it more sweet and less tart.
- Add chia seeds and mix well. Transfer jam into small jar and refrigerate for 1 hour to set.