I scream, you scream, we all scream for Almond Milk Mint Chip Ice Cream!! Even if you are dairy-free you can still enjoy delicious and healthy ice cream using Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk!
With just 90 calories per cup, it’s easy and guilt free to enjoy the creamy goodness of Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk. Kissed with a hint of vanilla, it’s delicious mixed with coffee, made into my Almond Milk Mint Chip Ice Cream or chugged straight from the carton just like my husband does!
It’s actually a real shocker that enough was left in the carton for me to make this ice cream, it never fails as soon as I buy a new carton of Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk, Ray starts coveting it in the fridge. He’s sneak drinks straight from the carton any opportunity he gets!
Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk is an excellent source of vitamin E, is verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program, Free of soy, gluten, and MSG and contains No artificial colors, flavors or any other funny business!
It just made sense, if we love Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk so much on its own, they why the HECK wouldn’t we LOVE it in ice cream!? I created this ice cream using honest-t-goodness healthy, real food, ingredients including nutritious Avocado which gives it the beautiful green color without any artificial coloring.
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate blended ice cream mixture in the refrigerator for 1+ hours. This helps to ensure it will freeze properly in your ice cream maker.
- Place in ice cream maker and process according to directions
- When ice cream is starting to solidify, add chips and allow maker to mix in chips thoroughly
- Enjoy immediately as a soft ice cream. Once you place this ice cream in the freezer it will freeze very solid so it's advisable to eat it right away or be prepared to allow it to thaw at room temperature for roughly 30 minutes prior to attempting to scoop.
Silk® Almondmilk is one of the many great drinks from Silk®, and there are a variety of flavors to choose from. Try Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk, Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk, Silk® Original Almondmilk, Silk®, Unsweetened Original Almondmilk, Silk® Dark Chocolate Almondmilk, Silk® Light Vanilla Almondmilk or Silk® Light Original Almondmilk. You can drink any of these great products alone, or use them to substitute milk in your next recipe, smoothie, coffee, or over cereal!
Silk® has been changing the world, one sip (or spoonful) at a time. Since the beginning, Silk® has been out to make the world a healthier place. Not just for those who use their products, but for everyone. To learn more about this great company and its products you can go to https://silk.com/our-story.
This post brought to you by Silk. All opinions are 100% mine.