I’ve got a confession to make, although I’ve had some pretty amazing giveaways this year, this Magimix 5200XL Food Processor Giveaway has me the most excited!!
It should come as no surprise that I really love cooking and I sincerely appreciate a well-made appliance. I’ve been dreaming of owning a Magimix food process for a very long time. I decided years ago that I wouldn’t upgrade any of my current small appliances to a economy model, I’d only invest in high quality.
It truly was love at first sight and I wasn’t disappointed as I’ve used it over the past week. Keep your eyes open for some amazing recipes I’ll be sharing using my new Magimix later this month!!
The Magimix Food Processor is produced by the French company who developed the world’s first food processor and is also the first to invent the use of multiple bowls for the kitchen food processor. Magimix offers a trio of work bowls so you don’t need to stop to wash a bowl while preparing foods. The 6-cup mini bowl is ideal for blending baby food and sauces or mincing herbs. The 10-cup midi bowl is designed for slicing and grating of vegetables, fruit and cheese and the 16-cup main bowl is generously sized for kneading dough, mixing batters, whisking egg whites and making citrus juices.
Robot-coupe’s food processor are used by top chef’s around the world and are typically found in commercial kitchens by chefs, the Magimix by Robot-Coupe is the first from their line available for home cooks. Magimix by Robot-Coupe is the only company around the world to manufacture its own motor, Magimix powers the 16-cup food processor with the “smart motor”, a commercial-grade induction motor, backed by a 30-year warranty!
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This versatile machine includes many components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
And I’m so excited to be giving a Magimix 5200XL Food Processor away to one lucky reader!! Here’s everything that’s included:
- 6-cup, 12-cup and 16-cup mixing bowls.
- 2 metal Sabatier blades, one for small bowl, and one for medium and large bowls.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs; 2 mm and 4 mm.
- 2 slicing discs; 2 mm and 4 mm.
- Blender mix attachment.
- Citrus Press.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book and DVD.
- Storage box.
Enter to win using the widget below—->