Do you like Fried Rice?? Have you even made it at home? I gotta admit to you, after making our own Fried Rice at home for years I really don’t care for the stuff you get out to eat. I mean honestly, where have you gotten fried rice that’s overloaded with yummy veggies & quality protein? And once we’ve transitioned away from eating grains, I ditched the rice and used Cauliflower Rice instead – I swear, it’s even BETTER without rice! I’ve done my best to take measurements and notes to get a formal recipe for you, but I also want to explain that you don’t have to use the exact veggies & ratios that I used today. This dish is super flexible and easily comes together without a recipe and don’t be afraid to just toss stuff together!
- 1 cup diced Ham
- 1 cup diced Raw Wild Caught Shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/2 cup peeled & chopped Carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli Florettes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3-4 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 4 large eggs scrambled and cooked
- Scramble (cook) 4 eggs in butter and set aside .
- In a large skillet (with sides) over medium heat, melt butter.
- Saute Ham, Shrimp, Onions, Mushrooms, & Carrots, until ham & shrimp are cooked then add 1/4c Coconut Aminos and Cauliflower Rice to the mixture cook for a few minutes.
- Add in all of the other veggies (broccoli, peas, cabbage)
- Continue to cook until all the veggies are done but NOT SOGGY.
- Add in additional Coconut Aminos & Butter to taste.
- Just before serving toss in your (cooked) scrambled egg.