I’m always searching for nontoxic hair and body products. Often the super fabulous, all natural product lines are expensive, but I’m on a budget… I love experimenting to come up with amazing products you can make in your own kitchen, with all natural, healthy stuff!! My hair is naturally wavy… I don’t use any “product” on my hair and most often it’s just allowed to air dry. I missed a hair gel that would help to define my waves and keep the frizzies away. This recipe is really easy and I love how it defines my waves (even boosts my waves to curls!) My hubby even uses it on his short hair to give him light styling control!! **This is an updated version of my OLD Spray Hair Gel Recipe, I swapped out the flax for gelatin after reading THIS awesome post and got a new spray bottle 🙂
- Whisk together warm water with gelatin until smooth.
- Add Aloe vera gel and essential oil, whisk to combine
- Pour (using a funnel) into your spray bottle.
- Shake well before spraying on to your hair (can be used on wet or dry hair)
- If it becomes too thick for your sprayer add water and shake until it will spray.