Easy and delicious, my Baked Pesto & Feta Dip will WOW everyone at your next get-together!! In all seriousness, every year I make several batches of homemade pesto and then forget to use it…. I created this dip as a unique way to use pesto – something better than expected!
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Sour Cream, Mayo and Pesto.. until well combined
- Add Parmesan Cheese and 1/2 of the Feta Cheese, stir well to combine
- Fill a small oven proof pan with your pesto dip and top with remaining feta cheese
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot & bubbly, broil for a few minutes to brown the top, if desired.
- Serve with my Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips, Enjoy!