One of the flavors most of us associate with summer is a BLT sandwich! However, many of us need to pass on the bread.. but we don’t have to miss out on the BLT Flavor with my BCT Salad!
I promise you won’t miss the bread at all!
Here’s what you need to make my BCT Salad:
- 3 oz of bacon, chopped, fried & drained (that’s 1/4 pound)
- 1 large tomato, cored and chopped coarsely
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped coarsely (english seedless varieties are best)
- 1/4c Healthy Mayonnaise (click HERE for my homemade recipe)
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Toss tomato and cucumber with mayo, season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with Bacon… This makes enough for 4 small (approx. 1c) side salad servings or 1 large serving for lunch, Enjoy!