I am excited to announce an amazing collaboration I am proudly a part of: The Best Paleo Recipes of 2014 eBook.
While I have been totally consumed with my first cookbook, Without Grain… My fiends over at Primal Palate invited me to be a part of their groundbreaking collaboration was borne out of the desire to put together community-created collection of recipes from some of the most respected recipe creators in Paleo.
They have spent the last 6 months pulling together some of the best cooks, chefs, and bloggers in the Paleo community to create a nearly-400 page eBook that compiles the best of the best recipes. I’m extremely flattered to be featured amongst this amazing group!
150 Recipes from 25 of the top Paleo Recipe Creators
This cookbook is full of winning recipes. All the contributors were asked to share their BEST recipes of the year. As a result, the recipes in this ebook are drawn from the authors’ most popular blog posts, cookbooks, ebooks, and email exclusives for a completely unique and exclusive collection you wont find anywhere else.
What about the recipes?
Inside, you’ll also find exclusive, never before seen recipes from each of the contributors! As a contributor to this ebook I decided to share my Grain-Free Bagel Recipe from Without Grain, which comes out in 2015. It’s one of my favorite recipes from Without Grain and I’m eager to share a sneak peek of it in The Best Paleo Recipes of 2014.
Meet the Contributors
One of my favorite parts of being Paleo (aside from the amazing health benefits) is the strong sense of community! I’m continually amazed by the work of our colleagues and friends in the Paleo world. The spirit and sense of the Paleo community has never been stronger, and this unprecedented eBook collaboration is proof !
I’m so excited to be amongst this fabulous collection of 2014 contributors:
- Julie from PaleOMG
- Aglaee from Radicata Medicine
- Alexa from Simple Roots Wellness
- Lexi from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Brittany from Brittany Angell
- Carol from Ditch the Wheat
- Cassy from Fed and Fit
- Diane from Balanced Bites
- Hayley from Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Heather and Brent from Virginia is for Hunter Gatherers
- Jenni Hulet from The Urban Poser
- Jessi Heggan from Jessi’s Kitchen
- Kelly Brozyna from The Spunky Coconut
- Liz from Real Food Liz
- Mark Sisson from Marks Daily Apple
- Melissa Joulwan from The Clothes Make the Girl
- Pete Servold from Pete’s Paleo
- Russ Crandall from The Dometic Man
- Sarah Ballantyne from The Paleo Mom
- Sean and Suzanne from Pastured Kitchen
- Simone Miller from Zenbelly
- Stacy and Matt from Paleo Parents
- Steph Gaudreau from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind
- And of course, the creators of this amazing e-cookbook Bill and Hayley of Primal Palate
Launch-week SALE: all this for less than $20!
Here’s the best part of this whole thing! To celebrate the launch of this fantastic eBook, we’re offering it for less than $20 for the entire release week. This deal is only going to be offered for a limited time (a week to be exact), so don’t miss out on this great offer.
I hope you like what you see! Let us know using #BestofPaleo on social media and tag @HealthStartsintheKitchen