Do you like Fried Rice?? Have you even made it at home?
I gotta admit to you, after making our own Fried Rice at home for years I really don’t care for the stuff you get out to eat. I mean honestly, where have you gotten fried rice that’s overloaded with yummy veggies & quality protein? And once we’ve transitioned away from eating grains, I ditched the rice and used Cauliflower Rice instead – I swear, it’s even BETTER without rice!
I’ve done my best to take measurements and notes to get a formal recipe for you, but I also want to explain that you don’t have to use the exact veggies & ratios that I used today. This dish is super flexible and easily comes together without a recipe and don’t be afraid to just toss stuff together!
- 1 cup diced Ham
- 1 cup diced Raw, Wild Caught Shrimp
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- ½ cup Carrot, peeled & chopped
- ½ cup Mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup Broccoli Florettes, chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 3-4 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tablespoons + Butter, Ghee or Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup + Coconut Aminos
- 4 Eggs - Cooked/Scrambled
- Scramble (cook) 4 eggs in butter and set aside .
- In a large skillet (with sides) over medium heat, melt butter.
- Saute Ham, Shrimp, Onions, Mushrooms, & Carrots, until ham & shrimp are cooked then add ¼c Coconut Aminos and Cauliflower Rice to the mixture cook for a few minutes.
- Add in all of the other veggies (broccoli, peas, cabbage)
- Continue to cook until all the veggies are done but NOT SOGGY.
- Add in additional Coconut Aminos & Butter to taste.
- Just before serving toss in your (cooked) scrambled egg.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.