Looking for a quick lunch for yourself or the kiddos?? My Grain Free Chicken Tenders are BETTER than the ones you get at the corner fast food joint – No one will ever guess they are grain & gluten free!
Pairing them with a quick and easy Creamy BBQ dip and WOW!
- My Grain Free Breading Mix (get my recipe HERE)
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders (or boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips)
- Fat for Frying (tallow, lard, or coconut oil)
- Combine equal amounts of Mayo & BBQ sauce in a small bowl, set aside
- Bread your chicken by dipping in beaten egg then generously coating with my Grain Free Breading Mix
- Fry your breaded chicken tenders in about ½ to 1 inch of fat over medium heat, browning on each side.
- Drain your browned chicken tenders on a paper towel lined plate
- Serve your chicken tenders with your Creamy BBQ Dip