Looking for a quick lunch for yourself or the kiddos?? My Grain Free Chicken Tenders are BETTER than the ones you get at the corner fast food joint – No one will ever guess they are grain & gluten free!
Pairing them with a quick and easy Creamy BBQ dip and WOW!
- My Grain Free Breading Mix (get my recipe HERE)
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders (or boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips)
- Fat for Frying (tallow, lard, or coconut oil)
- Combine equal amounts of Mayo & BBQ sauce in a small bowl, set aside
- Bread your chicken by dipping in beaten egg then generously coating with my Grain Free Breading Mix
- Fry your breaded chicken tenders in about ½ to 1 inch of fat over medium heat, browning on each side.
- Drain your browned chicken tenders on a paper towel lined plate
- Serve your chicken tenders with your Creamy BBQ Dip
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- Morgantown Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration 9-20-14 - September 19, 2014
- What does #TastefullyCrafted mean to you? + Enter to win tickets to the Great American Beer Festival - September 14, 2014
- How to keep an Organized Canning Pantry - September 8, 2014