Stop wasting Ginger! No longer do you have to keep buying ginger roots to use in a recipe then to only find it weeks later, shriveled up in the back of the fridge weeks later
With just a few simple steps you can stop wasting your ginger and always have a fresh supply on hand!
- Get a few fresh ginger roots
- Peel your ginger (I love this PEELER) and trim any yucky spots
- Freeze your peeled ginger
- Grate your frozen ginger on a microplane and use in recipes!
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- The Secret to Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs - July 17, 2014
- Do you need a Wienervention? and an Applegate Giveaway! - July 14, 2014
- Grain Free Breaded Zucchini - July 8, 2014