Salty & Sweet my Maple Nut Granola is Paleo & GAPS Diet Friendly – Grain & Gluten Free – Not only it is HEALTHY but it’s seriously the BEST Granola I’ve ever tasted – I Swear – It’s totally addictive just as a sweet treat on it’s own but even better in raw milk, coconut milk or my favorite mixed into raw milk yogurt!
You can either bake or dehydrate the granola – I’ve made it both ways
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F (omit if you will be using your dehydrator)
- In your food processor, coarsely chop your nuts in granola sized pieces.
- In a large bowl combine nuts, coconut, salt & cinnamon
- Combine melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla
- Mix well to combine liquids with dry ingredients
- Toss with coconut sugar
- Spread granola mixture onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes - Mixing every 5 minutes. (or put in your dehydrator on 150 for 2-3 hours, until dry)
- You want your granola to TOAST - Remove it from the oven as soon as it starts to brown
- Allow to cool completely then transfer to an air tight container.