Queso Fundido is our favorite appetizer at our local Mexican Restaurant. This recipe is a Quick and Easy version that you can make at home in just minutes with just 3 ingredients! And it’s great served up with my Homamde Grain Free Tortilla Chips or Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- If your chorizo is in a link, remove it from the casing
- Fry your chorizo in an oven proof skillet, chopping into bits
- When you chorizo is cooked, remove ¼ of it and set aside
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top of the chorizo in the skillet (leave the red chorizo juice, do NOT discard)
- Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just until the cheese is melted
- Garnish with Jalapeños, reserved chorizo and cilantro
- Serve with Tortilla Chips (or just eat it with a spoon!)
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- How to keep homegrown potatoes for winter and beyond - September 30, 2014
- Dairy-Free, Paleo, Nacho Zucchini Cheese + Blendtec Giveaway - September 24, 2014
- Kale Caesar Salad with Pickled Red Onions and Artichoke Hearts - September 24, 2014