Who doesn’t love cheesecake, and chocolate, and pumpkin? Let’s swirl them all together into a Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownie! And what’s even better, these are Grain Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies made with all REAL FOOD ingredients, no refined sugar and I’ve swapped out the cocoa powder for Superfood Raw Cacao!
These brownies are very easy to make, however swirling 2 toppings can be a little tricky! I created a large Z in the brownie batter with a spoon (going about 1/2 way deep into the batter) then filled it in with the cheesecake filling, then created lines in-between the cheesecake filling that I filled with the pumpkin filling. Using a wooden skewer I swirled everything together!
After they are baked, they look truly amazing, don’t you think???
- 4 Tablespoons Organic Butter or Coconut Oil (buy HERE)
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar (buy HERE)
- 3 Eggs, preferably from local, organic, free range chickens
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla, preferably homemade get my recipe HERE
- ½ cup Grain Free Flour Blend, get my recipe HERE
- ¼ cup Raw Cacao (buy HERE)
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- *Pinch of Sea Salt if you didn’t use salted butter
- ½ cup of Soy Free Mini Chocolate Chips (buy HERE)
- ½ cup Cream Cheese, preferably organic, cultured & raw from grass fed cows
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Canned Pumpkin (buy HERE) or Fresh Roasted & Pureed
- ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (buy HERE)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- Prepare 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan by greasing
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Add in Coconut sugar and continue to cream together until well combined
- Blend in Grain Free Flour Blend, Raw Cacao, & Baking Powder until smooth
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spread Batter in your prepared pan
- For the Cheesecake Swirl, combine Cream Cheese, 2T Maple Syrup, ½ an egg and ½ teaspoon of vanilla – blend until smooth
- For the Pumpkin Swirl, combine pumpkin, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, ½ an egg, ½ teaspoon of vanilla and pumpkin pie spice
- Swirl Cheesecake & Pumpkin into the top of your brownie batter
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.