This Paleo Grain Free Flour blend that I’ve been using for the past few weeks with great success. I’m not saying to go and make a cake of entirely this blend, however for breading, dredging, and recipes that call for a little flour, this will easily get you the results your looking for!! (Like in my Grain Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies)
Make up a batch and keep it on hand for quick substitution!
- Combine everything together with a whisk.
- Store in a jar and use in place of all purpose flour
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- What does #TastefullyCrafted mean to you? + Enter to win tickets to the Great American Beer Festival - September 14, 2014
- How to keep an Organized Canning Pantry - September 8, 2014
- Dutch Oven Recipe Round-Up - September 6, 2014