Sweet & tangy, this simple salad dressing makes fall salads amazing. Most people think about salads in the spring and summer, however in reality the best salad greens are grown in the fall! It’s November in Pennsylvania and we’re still harvesting amazing lettuces and other greens – We enjoy salads more in the fall & winter more than the summer!
I love this dressing on delicate baby greens with pomegranate and oven roasted pepitas (get my recipe here).. would be amazing with feta or goat cheese if you eat dairy. Hope you like it!
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Dress your favorite salad and Enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- Morgantown Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration 9-20-14 - September 19, 2014
- What does #TastefullyCrafted mean to you? + Enter to win tickets to the Great American Beer Festival - September 14, 2014
- How to keep an Organized Canning Pantry - September 8, 2014