You won’t believe me, and it’s ok.. I understand.
Seriously. There’s no cheese on these Nacho Cauliflowers.. Nope.. None.. Infact no dairy at all!
I know, it’s kinda spooky, right?? But I promise these are ADDICTIVE and YUMMY, maybe even yummier than real cheese coated cauliflower!!
And if you’re like me and can’t have dairy, it’s a great way to get all the taste without compromising your health!
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower, broken/cut into flowerettes
- 2c Organic Raw Cashews or Sunflower Seeds (for Paleo/21DSD), soaked overnight in water
- 1-1/2 cup Red Pepper, chopped
- ½c[url undefined] Nutritional Yeast[/url]
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 2T Organic Olive Oil
- 1t Garlic Powder
- 1t Cumin
- 1-1/2t Sea Salt
- 1T Coconut Aminos (buy HERE)
- Optional - Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper
- In your blender, combine all ingredients except cauliflower, blend until smooth
- Toss Cauliflower flowerettes with blended nacho sauce until well coated
- Spread out on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes, sometimes I'll broil them for a few minutes at the end to get them nice and browned!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.