Looking for a quick and easy meal idea?? Well, look no further!! My Beef & Cabbage bowl is super easy, cheap and tastes super yummy…
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pound Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/2 head of cabbage or 1 large head napa cabbage (sliced thinly or shredded)
- Seasoned Salt (click HERE for my recipe) or Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Perfectly Portioned Coconut Oils (click HERE to learn how I make them) or 2T Coconut Oil (buy HERE)
- Cauliflower Rice (click HERE for my recipe) or Perfectly Seasoned Rice (click HERE for my recipe)
- Hot Sauce (click HERE for my favorite brand)
Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat , add in coconut oil, ground beef and onion. When beef is cooked and onions are translucent, add in cabbage and carrots… you just want to lightly sauté the cabbage/beef mixture until your cabbage is gently cooked but not soft and mushy.
Remove from heat and serve with cauliflower rice, drizzle with hot sauce, if desired… Enjoy!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- What does #TastefullyCrafted mean to you? + Enter to win tickets to the Great American Beer Festival - September 14, 2014
- How to keep an Organized Canning Pantry - September 8, 2014
- Dutch Oven Recipe Round-Up - September 6, 2014