Looking for a quick and easy meal idea?? Well, look no further!! My Beef & Cabbage bowl is super easy, cheap and tastes super yummy…
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pound Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/2 head of cabbage or 1 large head napa cabbage (sliced thinly or shredded)
- Seasoned Salt (click HERE for my recipe) or Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Perfectly Portioned Coconut Oils (click HERE to learn how I make them) or 2T Coconut Oil (buy HERE)
- Cauliflower Rice (click HERE for my recipe) or Perfectly Seasoned Rice (click HERE for my recipe)
- Hot Sauce (click HERE for my favorite brand)
Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat , add in coconut oil, ground beef and onion. When beef is cooked and onions are translucent, add in cabbage and carrots… you just want to lightly sauté the cabbage/beef mixture until your cabbage is gently cooked but not soft and mushy.
Remove from heat and serve with cauliflower rice, drizzle with hot sauce, if desired… Enjoy!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.