Looking for a quick and easy meal idea?? Well, look no further!! My Beef & Cabbage bowl is super easy, cheap and tastes super yummy…
We’ve been having this for dinner at least twice a month for over a year, we just can’t get enough of it. And it’s ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 pound Ground Beef, preferably grass-fed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- ½ head of a large head of Napa Cabbage, shredded or very thinly sliced (approx 6 cups)
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Ghee or Coconut Oil
- Optional: Cauliflower Rice or Perfectly Seasoned Rice and Hot Sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat , add in ghee/coconut oil, ground beef and onion.
- When beef is cooked and onions are translucent, add in cabbage and carrots... you just want to lightly sauté the cabbage/beef mixture until your cabbage is gently cooked but not soft and mushy.
- Remove from heat and serve with cauliflower rice, drizzle with hot sauce, if desired... Enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.