I know this sounds so strange. I admit when I first heard of it I thought there is no way this will turn out yummy.. apparently I was wrong or I wouldn’t be sharing it with you, right?! And you can you imagine Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy and Corn Free?!?
I love, love, love buffalo wings. The vinegar-tang with the cayenne spice.. but if you get them out at a restaurant they are confinement raised chicken wings fried in yucky gluten-contaminated soy oil OR if you make them at home and who needs all that mess and hassle?
These are a great alternative to Buffalo Chicken Wings… And it might shock you but these are BAKED! I know. So, clean up is super easy! …..but if you want to fry them, they are excellent fried too!
- 2T of Coconut Oil
- 4T Hot Sauce
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Pressed
- Sea Salt to taste
- Combine everything together in a small pot and heat up :)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Break/cut your cauliflower into small bite-sized florets.
- Combine Flour and seasonings in a bowl and set aside. Combine water and hot sauce, pour into the dry ingredients and mix well. Add additional water to thin batter as needed ... Coat individual florets of cauliflower and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes on your middle oven rack. Drizzle with hot sauce mix and Enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- Greek Marinated Lamb Chops - September 22, 2014
- Morgantown Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration 9-20-14 - September 19, 2014
- What does #TastefullyCrafted mean to you? + Enter to win tickets to the Great American Beer Festival - September 14, 2014