I know this sounds so strange. I admit when I first heard of it I thought there is no way this will turn out yummy.. apparently I was wrong or I wouldn’t be sharing it with you, right?! And you can you imagine Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy and Corn Free?!?
I love, love, love buffalo wings. The vinegar-tang with the cayenne spice.. but if you get them out at a restaurant they are confinement raised chicken wings fried in yucky gluten-contaminated soy oil OR if you make them at home and who needs all that mess and hassle?
These are a great alternative to Buffalo Chicken Wings… And it might shock you but these are BAKED! I know. So, clean up is super easy! …..but if you want to fry them, they are excellent fried too!
- 2T of Coconut Oil
- 4T Hot Sauce
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Pressed
- Sea Salt to taste
- Combine everything together in a small pot and heat up
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Break/cut your cauliflower into small bite-sized florets.
- Combine Flour and seasonings in a bowl and set aside. Combine water and hot sauce, pour into the dry ingredients and mix well. Add additional water to thin batter as needed … Coat individual florets of cauliflower and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes on your middle oven rack. Drizzle with hot sauce mix and Enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.