Chocolate Milk. Who doesn’t love ice-cold chocolate milk? and let’s not forget spending a cold winter day with a mug of rich and creamy Hot Chocolate!! Or a drizzle of chocolate syrup that turns a plain coffee into a mocha! It’s difficult to find a way to keep such decadent treats in your life, while keeping to sticking to a REAL FOOD lifestyle – have you looked that the list of ingredients in store-bought chocolate milk, chocolate syrup or hot cocoa mix? UGH! How gross.
How about a super easy chocolate syrup that you can make in just minutes? With ingredients that are healthy, like Raw Cacao??! Yes I’ve got the recipe for you!!
- Combine everything together in your blender and blend until smooth!
- Remember this syrup is concentrated/strong, use cautiously a little goes a long way...
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
Most often you will find Hayley in her kitchen, she has always had a passion for food and cooking. She resides with her husband, Ray (and black lab, Hercules) on a 6-acre homestead in rural, southwestern Pennsylvania. Together, they have a beautiful organic garden, raise chickens, forage for wild edibles and look forward to their summertime Sunday evening “mountain rides” in their Jeep.
Latest posts by Hayley Ryczek (see all)
- Morgantown Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration 9-20-14 - September 19, 2014
- What does #TastefullyCrafted mean to you? + Enter to win tickets to the Great American Beer Festival - September 14, 2014
- How to keep an Organized Canning Pantry - September 8, 2014